Trainee Recruitment Consultant-Sales (Frank Recruitment Group)
Mar 28, 2017 09:35 AM
Apr 28, 2017 09:35 AM
|Add deadline to calendar||
A BIT ABOUT US
The Frank Recruitment Group (FRG) is an award-winning, market leader across the global for technology recruitment. In less than 10 years, we have successfully established ourselves as the go-to global provider for talent in cloud technology. Through our stable of trading brands, we focus on niche product led markets exhibiting strong growth and supply shortages where we have become the undisputed recognised brand leader.
Our six distinct brands — Nigel Frank, Mason Frank, Churchill Frank, Washington Frank Anderson Frank and Pearson Frank - deliver the very best Microsoft technology, Salesforce, Big Data, ERP, NetSuite and Java professionals to vendor channel partners, SME's and Enterprise's across the globe. Operating out of ten strategically placed offices in the EMEA (UK, Berlin), USA (New York, Philadelphia, San Francisco), APAC (Singapore, Melbourne), we have developed dominant positions within our markets driven by over 700 industry niche employees who have transformed the recruitment landscape.
We have recently received a majority investment from TPG Growth, who count Uber, Airbnb and Spotify amongst its investment portfolio, it has enabled us to rapidly scale and continue our global expansion.
We are currently looking for entry-level Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our recruitment teams in our new office in Philadelphia! If you are ambitious, financially motivated, competitive and interested in joining a growing global leader in IT Recruitment with a group of enthusiastic people, Frank Recruitment Group is the place for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Head-hunting & candidate sourcing(cold calling, pitching & closing)
• Business development in building/establishing new business relationships
• Selling and negotiations
• Client Management
• Track and manage your pipeline
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
• 0-1 year experience in Recruitment and/or Sales
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Strong work ethic & motivation to learn with a drive to WIN!
• Self-starter with a positive attitude in being financially motivated
• Strong written & verbal communications skills
• Coachable with the ability to think on your feet
• Excellent time management & prioritization skills
• Proven track record of success
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
• Ground floor opportunity at a fast growing, global leader in IT Recruitment
• 4 week sales and recruitment training program through FRG University
• Industry-leading training throughout the growth of your career
• Transparent career progression plan with clear goals to your next promotion
• Uncapped commission structure
• On target earnings for your first year, 75k total compensation
• 25% of first year consultants make over 100k
• Fine dining at top Philly restaurants for high performers
• Incentive Trips
• Monthly company happy hours
• Healthcare & PTO Days
• A culture that motivates, excites and stimulates
• Great colleagues
To set up an interview, send your resume to join us to firstname.lastname@example.org