Talent Acquisition Specialist (Textron)
Mar 15, 2017 10:15 AM
Apr 15, 2017 10:15 AM
|Add deadline to calendar||
As the Talent Acquisition Specialist you will help drive premier talent acquisition processes and programs to ensure our Business Units are able to successfully execute on talent acquisition objectives.
- Understand the needs of both internal and external customers to ensure that our systems and processes continue to support our talent strategy and deliver an exceptional experience; identify and recommend changes and updates as needed.
- Serve as primary point of contact for our Applicant Tracking System and provide exemplary customer support in partnership with technical support providers including:
- Identification and implementation of new features, enhancements, and system simplification
- Identification and escalation of issues
- Coordination of system updates, upgrades, and other technical changes
- Development and maintenance of test scripts
- Coordination of user acceptance testing
- Develop and deliver training, resources, job aids and other materials to ensure efficient utilization of processes and systems; ensure users have the necessary access to resources on demand.
- Facilitate Enterprise Talent Acquisition Advisory Group in developing and updating enterprise standards for offer letters, communications, postings, etc.
- Coordinate talent acquisition compliance programs from high level applicant tracking to more pro-active issue avoidance; partner with Legal and Compliance to ensure all necessary programs and measures are in place to operate in a compliant manner globally.
- Benchmark best practices and anticipate industry trends foster optimal systems support and innovative, consistent improvements in talent acquisition capabilities.
- Support the development and dissemination of core talent acquisition metrics and standard reports across Textron.
- Manage relationships with external partners to ensure they provide continued value for our customers.
- Protect and maintain the privacy of employee personnel records including, but not limited to, personal and compensation information about employees.
- Open to future career development opportunities within Textron business unit locations
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Talent acquisition experience
- HR generalist experience a plus
- Taleo experience preferred
- Textron Business Unit experience preferred
- Track record making solid, rapid decisions consistent with established strategic framework
- Strong process improvement inclination
- Anticipates opportunities and concerns; can ‘look around corners’
- Strong follow-through on commitments
- Passionate about customer experience; always seeking improvements in simplicity, intuitiveness, and effectiveness
- Comfort working with all levels
- Sense of urgency