Human Resources Manager-Compensation, Benefits and HRIS (M'ODA 'OPERANDI)
Feb 23, 2017 09:05 AM
Mar 23, 2017 09:05 AM
|Where||On the Hudson, New York City, NY|
|Contact Name||Christine O'Keeffe|
|Add deadline to calendar||
Reporting to the Head of Human Resources, the HR Manager is responsible for maintaining high quality HR reporting and positive team relations, including: compliance procedures, benefits administration, compensation processes, and HRIS.
- Provide day-to-day compensation and benefits guidance
- Analyze HR trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs and policies in collaboration with business partners
- Manage HRIS, including maintenance of data in order to ensure data accuracy and integrity
- Set and maintain HR administrative controls—including employee records, files, job descriptions, I-9’s, leaves, and other confidential information as required for reporting purposes.
- Maintain compliance with Federal, State, and Local regulations concerning employment and personnel matters (including Worker’s Comp, Unemployment, OSHA, etc.)
- Expedite enrollment procedures and administration of medical and non-medical benefits packages
- Co-facilitating payroll administration for exempt and non-exempt population
- Conduct quality tracking, and reporting
- Analyze corporate survey results and provide recommendations based on analysis
- Assist team members through bonus cycle and merit review processes
- Leading special projects as needed
- Inspire vibrant and exciting work culture.
- Become an essential ‘go to’ partner for the Moda team, committed to efficient HR service, making talent matter, and quantifying results
Essential Skills, Experience and Educational Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required, HR concentration or S/PHR preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of HR Analyst experience
- Strong working knowledge of federal, state, and local laws
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Proven ability to work effectively across functional areas
- Experience supporting a creative client group or a start-up team environment
- Past experience and knowledge of payroll processing and HRIS systems
- Previous experience with HRIS implementation
- Attention to detail and commitment to generating on-time reporting
- Advanced Excel and ad-hoc reporting expertise
- Strong Word & Power Point skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
Collaboration: Build partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared goals and align on objectives
- Works cooperatively with others across the company to achieve goals
- Represents own interests while being fair to others and their areas
- Partners with others to get work done
- Gives credit to others for their contributions and accomplishments
- Gains trust and support of others
Action Orientated: Takes on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm
- Readily takes action on challenges, without the need for excessive or unnecessary planning.
- Identifies and seizes new opportunities.
- Displays a "can-do" attitude in good and bad times.
- Steps-up to handle tough situations.
Instills Trust: Gains the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity
- Follows through on commitments
- Is seen as direct and truthful
- Keeps confidences
- Practices what he/she preaches
- Shows consistency between words and actions
Drives Results: Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances
- Has a strong "bottom-line" orientation.
- Persists in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles or setbacks.
- Has a track record of meeting or exceeding goals successfully.
- Pushes self and helps others achieve results.
The job description is to be used merely as a guide of expectations rather than an exhaustive list of all duties and competencies. All requirements and skills are subject to change as business needs evolve.