HR Assistant (Proskauer)
Apr 13, 2017 01:20 PM
May 13, 2017 01:20 PM
|Where||New York, NY|
|Contact Name||Kristen D. Cretella|
|Add deadline to calendar||
Proskauer is a global law firm providing a wide variety of legal services to clients worldwide from offices in Beijing, Boca Raton, Boston, Chicago, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New Orleans, New York, Newark, Paris, São Paulo, and Washington, DC.
Proskauer is seeking a detail-oriented, critical thinker with strong customer service skills to join the Human Resources Department in the New York office. The HR Recruiting Assistant will support all aspects of the recruiting lifecycle while working closely with other members of the Firm’s HR and management teams.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinating staff recruitment process from start to finish including drafting job descriptions, posting and sourcing open positions, agency outreach, scheduling and conducting interviews, and offer extension.
- Working with regional offices to support recruitment activities.
- Checking references and inputting background checks for possible hires.
- Scheduling interviews for recruiters/candidates.
- Tracking recruitment activities of candidates in Taleo.
- Facilitating onboarding process with other members of the HR team.
- Maintaining employee files.
- Evaluating job boards and online services for potential recruitment use.
- Maintaining job description database and updating as needed.
- Updating HR Recruitment sourcing tracker and provide analytics.
- Other projects as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- At least one year recruiting experience, with an emphasis on IT recruiting preferred.
- Competency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, and Excel.
- Experience with Oracle Fusion and Taleo a plus.
- Strong writing, presentation and analytical skills.
- Ability to work with all levels of management.
- Ability to easily shift priorities in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Work overtime as needed.