Feb 23, 2017 09:25 AM
Mar 23, 2017 09:25 AM
|Contact Name||Steven N. Branch|
|Add deadline to calendar||
The Compensation Analyst will perform various duties to help ensure that current compensation practices are in line with the Company’s compensation philosophy. This position also requires assisting other departments by providing support and council for client issues, assisting in the hiring process and supporting annual reward programs.
- Performing statistical analysis of both internal and external data in order to analyze trends and market place information.
- Provide support on various compensation programs including merit administration, bonus programs and base pay administration.
- Responsible for the day-to-day administration and management of the Company’s car program including vendor relations.
- Responsible for participation in annual Salary Surveys, analyzing trends and gathering current market data information.
- Evaluate market data to recommend modifications and/or changes to salary structure.
- Conduct statistical analysis, data modeling and costing of pay programs.
- Provide analytical support for compensation initiatives.
- Analyze changes in salaries or salary grades that deviate from the Company’s compensation philosophy.
- Create and update job descriptions for new and existing positions when required
Other Essential Duties
- Partner with the HR Manager/Generalist to provide support for client issues.
- Work with staffing and business clients to assist in hiring/retention/development of employees.
- Partner with Payroll to process bonus, merits, and any additional compensation related inquiries.
- Collaborate with HRIS to ensure the integrity of employee and job data within the HRIS system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree required (in Business/Finance, Statistics/Mathematics preferred) coupled with 3-5 years of HR Compensation experience.
- CCP is desirable.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including 401(k), medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, tuition reimbursement, and a vacation package. At GAF, we believe our employees are our greatest resource.
GAF is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to workplace diversity. Must have ability to work in the U.S. without current/future need for GAF visa sponsorship.
Interested candidates should apply directly to email@example.com.